Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ten On Tuesday


1. What is your favorite brand of shoes?
On my College Girl Budget? Jessica Simpson or Steve Madden. Affordable and always oh-so-adorable. 
My favorite favorite favorite pair of SM boots. I've nearly worn them into the ground, anyone wanna buy me a new pair??

This girl knows shoes.



2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
You're gonna have to ask my mama that one. If I had to guess I'd say 5. Or maybe 4 and a half. I think most kids start to tie their shoes around kindergarten, but you know I've always been sort of advanced ;)  I do remember having a wooden block in the shape of a shoe with laces attached, so I could practice tying. I think it worked? 

3. How do you feel about freckles?
Love love love them, of course. I think they look healthy and fun when they come out in the summer. My lovah boy gets them ever so faintly on his nose in the summer and I think they're gorgeous. I tell him, and he says he doesn't see them. 


4. I can count to ten in ___ languages.
Two. English, and Spanish. If you asked me how many languages I could count to 7 in, it would be three because I can only remember up to "sept" in French.

5. What is your favorite store-bought ice cream flavor?
I don't usually buy ice cream from a grocery store, I prefer Ritas to anything. But if I had to choose it would probably be Coffee. Although I'll never order that flavor out at an ice cream parlor. It's just what I think I would want out of my freezer. Is that weird? 

6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a little girl?
Ballet for a good eight years of my life. Gymnastics for a few, too - but I don't think I was very good at tumbling. 

7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Elmo ("MoMo") of course.

8. What’s your bedtime?
Tonight? 9:30. Seriously. I'm 21 and my roommates are going out tonight before classes start but I have to be a responsible intern and be at my classroom by 7am. Plus, I'm a big baby and need a solid eight hours of sleep nightly. I don't care if you judge me I'll continue my sleeping habits thank you very much.

9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day?
Not every single day because I'm a jewelry snob and I must must must match all pieces of jewelry. Therefore, most days are silver days, some are gold, fewer are brown and some are rose or colored.  The jewelry that get the most wear are my Michael Kors watch and my Tiffany "M" necklace. Both from C, because he knows me so well. 



Gotta love a boy with a good eye for jewelry! ;-) 

10. Who is the bug killer in your household?
My momma is bug-killer, shrub-cutter, meal-cooker, house-cleaner, problem-solver extraordinaire. There is nothin' that lady won't do! 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...