Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday, Not Sunday Delirium.

Today is Monday but it feels like Sunday. I want to believe tomorrow is Tuesday but I'm picking out my outfit as if it were a Monday and now I don't know what to wear. I don't think it matters if I wear a Monday shirt on a Tuesday morning but maybe it does? Does anyone else have these thoughts? 
 I enjoyed my day off because of all the days of the week to have two of, I would want it to be Sunday. But now I'm confused and I think a little bit delirious and I can't stop laughing at this: 

Nerd Alert? Maybe but I don't care. I'm going to stop blogging now and try to read myself to sleep because it is almost 10:00 and time for this college kid to go to bed. And that's that. 


1 comment:

Elizabeth | The Blush Magnolia said...

Glad you gotan extra day off! I love Sundays as well and would definitely choose to have two Sundays over any other day in the week!

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...