Monday, May 16, 2011

Seniorita

My Junior year of College has officially come to its conclusion with the completion of two Saturday final exams.  I couldn't have been more excited for paper-writing and test-studying to be behind me, but now that I am an accredited Senior I'm kind of wishing I could go back. Life Junior year was slightly reckless, minimally stressful (in hindsight) and awesomely fun. Life post-college is increasingly frightening, expensive and sad with ever day closer. I can't believe I only have one more year left in this awesome, awesome place. 

Here's an end-of-the-year summary in a photo gallery of highlighted Junior-year moments: 

Tailgating the MD v Navy Football Game @ Ravens Stadium
Advocates for Children, CP Scholars Graduation

Parent Tailgate for the Blackout Game

C's first year as a DL starter

Etown comes to CP for Jesse's 21st 
The beginning of an excess of 21st birthday celebrations

Group Fitness Demo Team @ the NEC Fitness Expo in Chapel Hill

Relay for Life '11

Peace out Junior Year, it's been real.  

Here's to a Senior Year where we have the chance to relive all these moments and more. Let's make this the best year yet, class of 2012 :) Love love love you guys
xx
Cheers 


1 comment:

Jill said...

AW i love this post. To be honest, I almost cried (you know how i am) because you're so right! I'm not finished finals and I can't wait for fall. Love love you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...