Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Here's another random assortment of questions I felt obliged to answer more for my own entertainment than anyone else's. Enjoy, and happy Tuesday lovebugs xo 


1. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on during the day?


72ish? I think? All I know is that there's a sign on our thermostat in our apartment that tells us the "do not go under 70 degrees. unit will freeze." So I guess it never goes under 70. 
2. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on at night?


Same? I don't know I'm not apparently picky. A good blanket is my best thermostat. 

3. In a canister of mixed nuts, do you pick out certain varieties and leave the others?



I hate Brazilian Nuts. Otherwise I'm no nut snob. 

4. What is your favorite kind of M&M?



Hands down, Peanut. 

5. How do you buy books? (Amazon, bookstore, new, used, electronic, etc)



Amazon for text books. Used book stores or Barnes and Noble if I'm feeling wealthy that week for personal books. 

6. How do you like your eggs cooked?



Don't love eggs, but when I eat them I like omelettes with lots of veggies and salsa or scrambled with pork roll ;) 

7. Can you whistle?



Sadly, no. 

8. What common word do you always misspell?



knowledgeable. I actually just surprised myself that I spelled it correctly that time. It usually takes me two or three tries to get that damn red squiggly line to disappear.

9. Are you afraid of flying?



I don't like to fly in the rain.
(Friends reference, anyone? anyone?) 


But seriously, no, not at all. I actually love flying. 

10. How often do you go shopping?



Too often. 


I'll shop for anything. Clothes, gifts for others, books, groceries. I'll take any excuse to shop. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...