Monday, October 24, 2011

Surprise, Surprise!

My close friends can attest to the fact that when I get excited it is nearly impossible to shut me up. It's my nature to want to share good news and enthusiasm with anyone that will listen. 

With that being said, imagine the mere torture it was for me this week to not blog, tweet, nor facebook about my excitment with not one, but THREE thrilling surprises lined up for this weekend! Torture, I tell you. Pure torture. It was probably also tortuous for my close friends at school who had to hear the same thing come out of my mouth over and over again because I had no one else to tell. Sorry guys. 
And now you, my loyal bloggies, can hear what all the pent up excitement was all about:

Saturday I drove up to CT to surprise my Christopher at his football game. The drive up north was totally worth it because not only did he play one of his best games this season, but the Hawks WON and he literally jumped over the fence in front of the bleachers after the game to give me a kiss. It's times like these I wish I had paparazzi following me so someone could have captured that moment... I love surprising that boy. 





---
 Directly from Connecticut we rushed over to Hoboken to celebrate C's sister's engagement!!!!! Her boyfriend of nearly 3 years (whom we all adore) gave her a ring earlier that night in NYC and a group of us surprised her afterwards for tear-filled celebration. I'm so happy for you guys! xoxo


And now I have Wedding Fever, but that's neither here nor there because C already told me I better "go get medicine." Oh well, I'll just have to live vicariously through his sister ;) 

---

On Sunday came Surprise #3: Aunt Boo Boo's surprise 50th!  

        

Success.


And then we celebrated, ate, drank and carved pumpkins. Because what else would you do on a beautifully crisp Autumn Sunday?


My simple heart carving :o)

Hehe, get it? 
And the night was ended with the lighting of some of our pumpkins. How cute are they? 


I decided not to go back to school right away, because I wanted to buy some more time with my loverboy. Surprise, teachers! No Maggie in class today. Instead of driving back to school at the buttcrack of dawn, I let myself sleep in (and made my boyfriend check my tire pressure.) Later C made a pitstop at Nordstrom with me and we treated ourselves to a classy IHOP breakfast! A relaxing ending to our nonstop action-packed weekend.
 Love you, Chris.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I can see that rock from here! I need a close-up though... looks stunning. So jealy. Can't believe you didn't spill ANY of the beans! ;) xox

Kate said...

Fun! Sounds like you had an exciting weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...