Sunday, October 9, 2011

I PASSED

I came out of Body Pump Training alive... incredibly sore, but alive.  It was a very exhausting 27 hours but I already feel stronger and more capable as a fitness instructor.  I can't wait to launch the class next semester here at UMD!

Unfortunately I missed all three of my weekend football games. Even more unfortunate was that all three of my teams lost :( Looks like I'll need to be available to cheer next weekend for the sakes of all my boys.


Since BodyPump consumed my entire weekend, I have not much else to report. And now while I watch "Kim's Fairytale Wedding" (I'll admit it) I will prepare for tomorrow, the first day of my full week of placement at my Student Teaching assignment! Ah! OH, and my intramural soccer team's playoff game. AND our attempt at beating the Guinness World Record for largest Zumba class right here on campus this Tuesday! (Totally come - 6pm @Cole Field House, everyone is welcome!!!!) Aaaaaand the exhaustion continues ...

Wish me luck as I battle gluteal soreness and overall muscle exhaustion in teacher-high-heels tomorrow, (and the next day, and the next day,) up until Friday when I think I can finally relax.  Forgive me in advance if I don't make many appearances in the Blogosphere this week, my brain already hurts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love body pump! I also love body combat do you guys plan to offer that class? If so you should so train for that. I wanna but I have to wait till my gym needs teachers again so i can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...