Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's OK...

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK ...

... if the only thing you cross off your to-do list today is "go to the gym." Sometimes homework can wait.

... to wake up every day at 6 but still not be used to getting up before the sun. 

... that the only color you have painted your nails in two weeks is clear. Working in a school setting just does not promote chip-less manicures. I would love to be rocking this right now, however:




... to be a poor college student. On the bright side, I may even be losing some weight due to the fact I don't have the dinero for PSLs or other weekend beverages. (sigh)

... to not think this coffee cup is cute, at all. Sorry "Women's Health" but a miniature bear head at the end of my coffee is not going to "brighten my morning." 



... to consider a bowl of cheerios a perfectly acceptable dinner. This girl is busy! 

... to miss this boy already after seeing him just four days ago...



OH and it's also OK to be perfectly giddy getting the "Versatile Blogger" award (even for the second time!) Thanks sweet  Victoria @ Mine to Live...  for awarding me with my second Blogger award -  I am more than flattered and I think that's totally OK. :)

6 comments:

Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde... said...

I agree. That cup is more scary then cute!

Liz Taylor said...

Bahahaha. I am so with you on the coffee cup and your nails look cute!

Victoria said...

cute nail!! as a teacher i do try to not have my nails done till the end of the week since they chip easily in the classroom :)

Emily said...

I'm glad I found your blog! I'm a new follower! xo

thelifeofemilyh.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

You're a fellow Terp!! Go UMD! :)
I think all of the things you said, are TOTALLY ok!
New follower! :)
Jenn@ Going the Distance

ty said...

I think looking into my coffee cup at a bear would freak me out in my still-slumbering haze.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...