Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Verry Merry

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas this year. Mine followed strict Yelencsics Family Tradition: Christmas Eve with mom's family (i.e. an immeasurable amount of food served buffet-style, a combination of light and offensive clamor, unnecessarily competitive board games, pajama exchanging, et cetera.), Christmas Eve midnight candlelight service at church, waking up early to open presents - correction, I woke up early and begged Sarah to wake up for 2 hours before a single present was actually opened, and a revolving door of friends and family welcomed to spread Christmas Cheer :)

This post simply wouldn't be complete without a follow-up to the Christmas list I shared with you all earlier; My FAVORITE gift is a grey DC ski jacket with all the bells and whistles (e.g. media pocket, faux-fur lining, zipper-ventilators), with a little exchanging I picked out the perfect pair of short black Hunter rainboots, my boy surprised me with a shiny new pair of RayBan gold-framed aviators and last but not least a number of sparkly items I won't name to save you the bore. 

Thanks Santa!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...