Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's OK...

It's that time again:

Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK...

... to rush home from wherever you are at 8:45 to be home promptly at 9:00 for the start of Modern Family. It is only a half hour of comedy, it would be criminal to miss a second of it. 

... to be completely aware that school is starting in less than four days, yet completely unmotivated to get anything ready. 

... that I can't wait to see my roommates but am dreading the work the semester will bring.  

... to miss my boyfriend after just two days. Pathetic? Maybe. But I'll admit it.  


... to really, really want a spray tan. I'm staying strong to resolve to stay awayyyyy from the tanning bed, but feeling a little too pale for my liking.  Still can't bring myself to pay the $30/spray, though.  Any suggestions?

... to lug your laptop and charger all the way to Barnes and Noble, and then find that there is no outlet in sight.  It is also ok to enjoy a latte while forgoing the work you had planned to do. 

Happy Thursday, loves!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with all of this. Such a good post!
-Anna
shinelikeglitter.blogspot.com

stephanie said...

like like like! I need a spray tan my legs are PASTY!

Monica said...

Drives me bonkers when I get to B&N and can't use my laptop! I need a tan too...badly!

Brittany said...

If you get the spray tan let us know how it goes! I have been thinking about getting one.

Anonymous said...

Try looking online for deals on local websites. Here in Nashville, there are tons of salons that are always running some sort of spray-tan special! =)

Wasn't Modern Family AMAZING last night? I couldn't stop laughing!

xoxo,
megs [at] Shine On

Elizabeth | The Blush Magnolia said...

I love spray tans! I think its well worth the money to get a good airbrush. I use Mary Kay's subtle tanning lotion at night every night along with my spray tans and I think that maximizes how long they last. I can usually go 14 days and Mary Kay's lotion smells so much better than most. You can check it out on a link on my site.

I had a spot removed and biopsied when I was a sophomore in college so I've tried to be much better about avoiding the tanning bed. Try an airbrush tan - you'll seriously love it!

Miranda said...

i love modern family...i would hate to miss a minute of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...