Friday, February 24, 2012

Workin' On My Fitness

Currently,
I am exhausted.
I am overwhelmed thinking about my career search.
I am reluctant to go back to school after a day off.
I am sore.
I am healing a severe turf burn due to illegal slide tackling in indoor intramural soccer (Too bad I was the offender.)
I am en route to Virginia Tech for the annual Southeast Collegiate Fitness Expo!






On Monday,
I will still be exhausted
I will still be overwhelmed.
I will most certainly be reluctant to begin another school week.
I hope to be injury-free.
I will absolutely be sore after a weekend of working out.


Fitness Expo is one of my favorite things about being a fitness instructor on a college campus.  It's a whole weekend of sharing our best classes and techniques; yes it is exhausting, but we also learn a lot and meet a lot of really cool people. (Read about last year's Expo at UNC here.)  My over-exhausted self will be return on Monday (potentially) with the full low-down. Until then. 

Happy Weekend :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...