Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving...

My Purple Roomers. They are obedient, curious, fun, and so darned cute. I miss my Yellow Roomers more than words can say, but I can't complain with the group of in-coming first graders I have this summer.

The mini-aerobics class I taught to the second graders at camp today. I think they had a lot of fun, but not as much fun as the teachers peaking out of their doors giggling at me... can't say I blame them!  It only lasted 15 minutes but I got a way harder workout in than they did. Next week I start teaching for Group Fit again! Woo hoo! 

Clean sheets. I slept in fresh out of the dryer clean sheets last night and it was phenomenal. 

That I get to see Loverboy and my family this weekend! I feel like I miss out on so much when I'm at school, and I can't wait to catch up with everyone. 

That this week is only a four-day school week! Although I love my campers, I'm exhausted by the end of the week! Yay for a Wednesday that feels like Tuesday!

Yoga. I just wish I had more time to practice. 

The memories of my Fourth of July weekend adventures. Take me back...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...