Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's birthday! I won't share how old he is, mostly because I am unsure myself, partly because it is irrelevant.  

No matter what age, today marks the day my generous, warm-hearted, intelligent, persuasive, funny Daddy was born. Today we shall celebrate how often he made us all question our habits, wonder about facts we thought we knew, broaden our musical horizons, and laugh at his inappropriate humor. 

My Dad is one-of-a-kind. He is smart, funny, and would put me and my sister before anything. All girls should have a Daddy as generous as he. 

Happy birthday Dad!  I owe you a Muffaletta. 

PS- I once beat him in Trivial Pursuit. It's true. Not many people can say that. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...