Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Preface:
Please don't feel entitled to read this. It's a list of garbage. But I feel it is my blogging duty to forever answer a list of ten provided questions on Tuesdays. Forgive me. 


1. How many blogs do you read every day and what are they? (I’m talking the ones you NEVER miss)
I would read Lauren's blog every day if she posted every day, however I am forced to read a string of 2, or 3, or 12 days in a row of her uploaded pictures-of-the day. Check her out.  I also read a bunch of random blogs "blogger" suggests for me. 

2. How many “best friends” do you have? Do you have different “besties” for different areas of your life?
I feel like I have three options in answering this question:
1. Seriously; and risk the pain and trauma I will unavoidably bestow upon those loyal readers who thought they were my besties but really are just friendsies -- along side the embarrassment of labeling my friends "besties."


2. Romantically (aka Mushy Gushy); and say my boyfriend is my best friend. dawww. (sidenote: although my boyfriend holds best friend tendencies and I trust him as much as I do my best friend, he is still my boyfriend. My best friend is my best friend.) 


3. Comically; here I would think of something witty to say. I can't, so I won't use this option. 

4. What is your ideal girl’s night?
Shopping followed by a manicure and pedicure folllowed by pizza and wine.  Bring it on besties! 

5. Do you keep up with your nails/toenails or are they au natural?
When I'm at home I get manicures every two weeks.  At school, I usually have an at-home paint job to the best of my abilities ... I rarely go au natural unless I'm trying to give my poor fingies a breather.  Oh and as for my toes ... they are ALWAYS always always painted. Unpolished toes are a no-no. Gross.

6. What’s your best roommate story (assuming you had a roommate at some point in your life)?
The first night Katlyn and I went out together, I locked her out of the room and woke up with my pants inside out, backwards, with two legs in one hole of my Maryland basketball shorts.  More details upon request. 

7. What’s your “go to” outfit that you wear more than anything else?
Black shorts and a sweatshirt.  However, if you're referring to a going-out outfit, it's tight jeans and a black v-neck blouse. (I have no idea who this "you" to whom I am referring is...)

8. Do you have a beauty secret?
Well I wouldn't if I shared it with the blogosphere! 

9. Did you read Seventeen magazine growing up?
As much as any other fourteen year old girl, I guess. But once you turned 17, it was no longer acceptable to read Seventeen.  I vividly remember asking my mom to buy a Cosmopolitan magazine once in middle school because I thought it was cool.  I was shocked when she said no... I now understand why. Reading it at age 20 still makes me blush ... good parenting, Mom. 


10. How did you learn to put on makeup?
Dance competitions. If there is one benefit to drowning pre-pubescent girls in make-up for middle-aged people to judge it is that we are now semi-professional make-up artists.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...