Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Word of the Day Wednesday

Drown.

Drown is a verb. Its past tense is Drowned.

Today I was walking in front of a small group of clowns boys discussing the proper ways to suffocate someone under water via headlock. (Needless to say, fear paralyzed me from turning around to see their faces and potentially giving a wrong look that would make me said victim.) 

"If you get behind him while he is under water he will definitely drowneds." 

That was verbatim. And Wrong.  I am no longer afraid of you, dorky man, because it is obvious to me the only thing you slaughter is the English language. And when I turned around, you were wearing socks and sandals. Scholars nor Killers wear socks and sandals. 

Glad I got that off my chest.  Happy Hump Day! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...