Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Haven't done this in awhile.... Utterly pointless yet guiltily pleasing.

1. What’s the recipe for your favorite drink? (Smoothie, alchoholic, coffee, whatever.)
   I am a smoothie connoisseur. I love me some greek yogurt, honey, sliced almonds, flax, mixed berries and ice in a blender. It's the perfect post-workout energizer. Yumm-o. 

2. What kind of razor do you use?
   Venus. I spend obscene amounts of money on the replacement heads and almost always lose them before I can finish the pack. Once, after buying a pack of some ridiculous amount of razor heads from Target (like, 13 or something bizarre like that ... but hey, I'm a girl and Target has a spell on us so it's not that strange. I think.) I moved home to NJ for the summer and left all of those glorious new razors on campus.  Broke from the spell of Target, I used the disposable schick razors my Mother keeps in the linen closet. Well don't you know I had the closest shave my stumpy little legs had ever seen? Once I run out of my endless supply of Venus razor heads I think I'll stick to disposables. 

3. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
   Elmo! Or, "Momo" as I adoringly called him in my toddler years. 


4. What makes the perfect salad? (Lettuce type, toppings, dressing, etc.)
I can go two ways when it comes to categorizing Salad Perfection:
1. Spinach, berries (blue- or straw-), vidalia onion, cucumber, and a homemade honey-dijon salad dressing.
2. Romaine, marinated grilled chicken, avocado, sauted green peppers, grilled onion, salsa or a salsa-derived dressing, and a tortilla strip garnish.

5. What was your favorite subject in school?
English, always English. I was and forever will be a nerdy grammarian who loves to read. 

6. What’s your favorite summer tradition?
 It used to be opening and closing the summer at Woodside. Now those days are over and I don't have a tradition per say. However, my favorite summer day includes waking up early to go to the beach and end the day watching the sunset, eating grilled food and drinking chilled wine. 

7. Do you suffer from season allergies? How do you combat them?
Yes, the spring is a bad time for my nose and throat. I am a poor medicine consumer as I always forget to take it. Therefore, I simply complain about my allergies until they go away. Seems to do the trick. 

8. How often do you have to charge your cell phone?
Approximately every 5 hours. Who cares?

9. Do you have a bucket list?
Yes! Check it out 

10. Do you have any desire to go back to school?
Still in school....and I have no desire to ever leave.  Thank gosh my future profession is leading me back through the doors of a schoolhouse. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...