Sunday, June 12, 2011

Perfection.

It is 11:53 PM on Sunday night, meaning I only have 7 minutes left of my perfect weekend.  Thursday through today were spent relaxing in beautiful Cape May with my handsome boyfriend and I could not have asked for anything more.  

Except maybe for an extra day. It is killing me to know that this weekend is coming to an end. 

I bid adieu to lay in bed & begin reading the new novel I purchased at the Cape May bookstore--depart from my amazing weekend and carefully enter the weekday in a realm of fiction, hanging on to the surreal perfection that was my mini-vacation and avoiding any real-life drama that comes with a Monday.

After-all, can you blame me for wanting to extend this feeling when my biggest concern for the past three days was how close the tide was getting to my towel? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...