Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1.  What condiments are always, always in your fridge?
Mustard (lots of it), ketchup, and salad dressing (usually a balsamic variety.)
2.   How do you like your steak cooked?  Your burgers?
I like my steak medium, and my burgers medium-well (but closer to well-done.) And I like my beats fast, and my base down-low. 
3.  What’s your favorite use for fresh tomatoes?
In Salad with balsamic vinaigrette - yumm-o. 
4.  What’s your go-to dinner when you haven’t planned anything in advance and you don’t feel like going out?
Anything wrapped in a tortilla: greek salad rolled in a tortilla, quesadillas, tacos. easy and delish! When not even that is available, I can always depend on a nice bowl of cereal.  Nothing like breakfast for dinner to save a dinner-less pantry! 
5.  What’s your favorite snack food lately?
Chocolate covered acai-and blueberries.  Heaven. Wish they were more snack-friendly and less indulgent so I could feel less guilty eating them by the handful! 
6.  What’s your favorite weekend breakfast to make at home? 
Pancakes and bacon! I also love when Katlyn makes her infamous waffles and we lay out the ultimate spread of jams, berries, yogurt, syrup and honey for toppings. Sunday breakfasts are the best. 
7.  What’s your favorite thing to grill?  How do you do it? 
I don't grill unless it's on the George Foreman ... but I love when my parents grill veggies and red potatoes on their fancy outdoor grill in the summer time =] 
8.  What’s your favorite wine for under $10? If you’re not a wine person, what brand of beer is your favorite?
I don't buy my own wine ... but I like sweet wines, riesling perhaps? 
9.  Give us your most delicious cocktail recipe.
Diet coke, Rum, lime. 
10.  How do you like your eggs?
White, in omelette form.  Or fried with porkroll and LOTS of ketchup on a hard roll! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...