Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. What is your cleaning style like?
I actually hate the process of cleaning, but love the satisfaction of a clean, organized abode. I don't clean as often as I probably should, but every once in a while I get an overwhelming urge to purge! My strategy is large to small - deal with the big areas first (organizing clothes, vacuuming floors) and then get into the nitty gritty (dusting and spot cleaning -blehhh). Whenever I go home I get rid of at least one Hefty bag of old "stuff," whether it be clothes to give away or knick-knacks I don't know why I saved.  


Now that I think about it, I think I need to make a better effort to become an expert cleaner.  My busy schedule this semester has definitely taken precedence over cleaning (maybe that's why my health has been suffering this semester??) Ut-oh.  

2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy?
Shoes! Adding boots or heels just makes me feel classier.  It may just be the click-clack of nice shoes that makes me feel sophisticated, but either way, I wish I could wear heels every day! 

3. Do you like stormy weather?
In the spring, yes - but only because Thunder Storms remind me summer is approaching! And only if I'm safely inside. Otherwise I'm terrified!

4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day?
Rita's Mango Gelati with Vanilla Custard! mmmmm

5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day?
Lindt Hazelnut Hot Chocolate! 

6. Who is your favorite animated character?

7. What do you keep your jewelry in?
My Tiffany jewelry stays in it's original packaging to keep it clean.  My rings are displayed in a pretty white "couch" I got from my favorite European jewelry store LaLa, and my costume jewelry hangs on a Fleur de Lis jewelry holder I got from Claires! 

8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme?
My bedroom at school is black-and-white-blinged out.  And my mom's Sunroom is License Plate themed.  


9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favorite?
I used to watch Trading Spaces religiously after middle/high school. Now I'll watch whatever is on HGTV if I'm bored. 


10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking?
I'm not much a  risk-taker.  Sometimes I wish I was.  I'll work on it and let you know ;) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...