Sharing ten random facts about myself because a) it's fun and b) I have nothing better to share.
1. Would you rather give up pedicures or flat/curling irons?
You would have to pry my hot styling tools from my cold, dead hands. I can paint my own toes, thank you very much.
2. Does your middle name have a family meaning?
Indeed it does. It's my Momma's first name :)
3. Do you like to sneeze?
I don't hate it.
4. Do you think kids should need to learn cursive?
Yes. Simply because it is easier for them! I write in cursive primarily to save myself time. The less you have to take the pen off the paper the less time you waste!
Also, because I think it is embarrassing for my sixth graders when I write a note to them they cannot decipher it unless I translate into "print." It must be a shameful feeling to feel temporarily illiterate, no?
5. When you go to the beach for the day, what do you take?
My beach chair, two towels, tanning lotion, a book, sunglasses, and water. And I am a happy girl.
6. Which decade had the best music?
I want to say anything else besides the 90s because I know how talented artists from other decades were .... but I just can't deny my love for LaBouche, Whitney Houston and NSYNC! ;)
7. Are you a good hand-shaker?
I'm sure my shake is fine, but my hands only run on two temperatures. Disgustingly hot and deathly cold. No one wants to shake the extremity of a sweat machine nor vampire.
8. Do you have a go-to meal for when you are at a restaurant and you can’t decide?
Some sort of salad with grilled chicken.
9. Do you have slippers?
Yes! And a robe. And yes, I wear them constantly.
10. Are you easily grossed out?
Not per say. At least not by the typical things that one might be grossed out. For instance, pimples? I could watch videos of them being popped all day. Dead, flaky skin? One of my top favorite things to peel. However, mayonnaise? I could barf just thinking about it.