Saturday, April 21, 2012

Recent Happenings


Once again I have found myself absent from the blog world.  I almost typed, "from the world of writing," but that is not true at all.  In fact, all I have been doing in the past week since I last blogged is writing. I have written lesson plans, countless emails, job applications, scholarship profiles, and most begrudgingly, a seemingly endless term paper on student teaching.  

However, the end is near and soon enough I'll be free of writing papers, but I'm not even so sure I'll be grateful for that once I enter the "real world." 

But that's for another post. 
 Here's a quick glimpse into what I've been doing between all the non-blog writing:
Took the Sixth Graders on a tour of the University of Maryland.

Enjoyed an outdoor happy hour with my bestest friends.

Took the Sixth Graders on an "African Journey" at the Baltimore Zoo.  

Two more weeks of Interning and then it's graduation time.  Between now and then I will cram in a 12 hour Relay for Life, some more fun trips with the Sixth Graders and hopefully many more happy hours with my best friends.

Until next time.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...